Thursday, November 11, 2010

Come Back to Me

Land shifting conclusions!
My visions,blurred.
Sorrow set shoulders,
your time is soon.
You run faster,
 on the path for ressurection.
Deprived of your joyous comforts,
you're locked in the towers out there.
Resting with the earth,
intoxication your one true friend.
Plastic incognito,
bound to your mandible.
Your novel my nightmare!
Protecting you,
my tears are hidden.
Shifting my eyes away,
my hearts still with you!
All that's left of you, of us,
is impaled with truth.
Nothings left to breathe for.
Cast your curse on me...
I won't let you go.
I'll stitch you back together,
 as if you were never torn.
My philosophy, your destiny.
Those pills your world,
now everything is lost.
They are your compass,
and intoxicating leader.
I need you,
but you need them.
Come back to me!

-Mary Moore

11/9/07

No comments:

Post a Comment