Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everything I Never Knew I Needed

Hate to invade on the sweet comforts monotony has given you.
You want something more, not sure I can take it.
My heart won't break twice. 
Empty is today, without the gentle caress of your voice against my emotion.
I can't trust myself yet I need to trust you.
Not whole, but broken just right I can't seem to make the pieces fit.
...my insecurities leave me cold to you

Hang on tight,
this ride is slow.
Nothing less than leap of faith...I mean fate.
You're nothing I expected and ALL the reason to remember how serene life once was.
We've lost more than we could gain in this life and yet we come back for more.

You captivate me.
I want out, come with me.
Take this world running, fall together, kiss the wounds better.
You're not a mistake that I can erase and I'm moving too fast.
This feels right. 

A kiss to make it real?
I'm not lying to myself again, you're with me and yet I'm alone.
Set on soul searching when mine was stolen. 
Help me find her? She should have been yours to begin with.
Along you came when I said never again and your empathetic sigh followed my every word.

You're perfect [hold me just right] and I can't look the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment