Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kiss

Kiss me...
I want you to feel the same for me as I do about you.
Caress me!
As our lips meet, a spark of energy will flow through our veins making us one.
Our bodies are slightly pressed together.
I can feel your heart beating, it's the most comforting thing I've ever known.
I never want to let go.
This link, our polarity will shatter.
Enjoy me!
The warmth of your breath on my neck when we embrace sends shivers of excitement up my spine.
The first time our lips entangled the moment flashed like the sweetest Polaroid.
Each adoring minute seems like a second when I danced in the pools of your blue serenity, beneath the brow of your insecurity.
Though our love is divine and shackled in youth this kiss, our first kiss will hold me for a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. I love kiss, because it reminds me of the first time I kissed my love at the airport. It fits my feeling so closely.

    ReplyDelete