Thursday, November 11, 2010

Enticement Overdose

I'm a vacancy yearning to be filled.
I alter my body to ease my mind.
My lips are a flier of temptation.
I do, don't you ...wanna play this game?
It's rigged just for two.
A trigger with no lock, bullet aimed for my common sense.
My passions a scab I've yet to remove.
My morals are dwindling with each desire fulfilled.
Settle not for emotion,warm sheets are more satisfying to the skin.
I wish I knew how to love in small amounts,
but the worlds so large ration is nonexistent.
You cannot kill without objective, I know now that I am yours
My 'scrips have emptied and nothing will change my hunger for you.
My name is not a frequent of those in this world.
Yet I'm an irrevocable taste lingering on their tongue.
No eyes have you for my insides, you must prime before you finish.
Kiss me deeply, leave me with your identity.
...because baby, after this I'm gonna be a nobody.
That razor smiles got me by the nape.
Forgive me while I court Eden with a monster whos lust cannot be slaked.
Double take, for I'll never wake...from this dream.
I'm being eaten alive by my lust in place of what emotion I had.
It's time to nourish the weaker side of me.
Devotions no ingredient of mine.
 

11/29/09

No comments:

Post a Comment