Thursday, November 11, 2010

Missing You (Forever Eternal, My Friend)

Gazing at the beautiful starless night,
I see your face vividly in the sky.
You seem to be smiling at me peeking from behind the milky way, a galaxy too far from my arms.
Where ever you are I’ll find you, we will seek the companionship that no measure of mind can break.
For now be happy,wait for me... my time will come, stay strong my friend.
When we reunite in the afterlife we shall frolic on a pathway of wonderful memories and roses from our loved ones.
I sit here every day and think of everything we did together before you departed this world.
Death is a mere barrier holding us apart, but someday we can jump that barrier when I’m unshackled from this dimension.
Being reunited for old times sake would make my life complete,
My hope is that where ever you are, you’re happy.
I’ll visit your temporary resting place from time to time to remind myself  how much you meant to me...
The days are longer, each breath deeper, and my  tear lines drying with the autumn wind.
You loved the rain and the shivers my skin gave for you to warm.
The memory of you is an ink stain no drug can erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment