Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moi Coeur

My eternity,je suis désolé!
Without you, no will remains to breathe.
What once was an organ giving rhythm to my world,
unlocks beneath my ribs when I sense your presence.
I could never sustain knowing, you were any less than my everything!
So numb I feel without your lips, electrifying mine.
I want you!
I will wait forever, but current as a nothing because I'm awaiting your return.
Each day sweeping one another's bodies with glances alone.
I can almost feel the warmth of your breath on my skin again.
My ode to you, I offer all that I am.
I give youmoicoeur!
I want to lose myself in you, like my favorite novel.
Each touch a new chapter of life, our life.
I ponder is it lust or pure addiction, that draws me to you?
If lust, then am I deemed an animal?
Passing puddles on the road to life,
reflecting on what once was of us.
I need you!
A psychopath am I starved of your love, feed me and I promise sanity.
The bearer of the womb from which you came offers comforts of home,
but is the only thing tearing us apart.
Draped in my pulsing flesh, I cannot deny my physical yearn for you.
Down to the marrow of my structure, I know our love is true.
Only can my tears be hushed with your embrace, you are moi coeur.
In all this complexity made simple,
I Love You!


3/16/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment