Monday, November 15, 2010

With Oblivious My Heart is Locked [He Loves Me Not]

IV tapped spinal chord, synthetic comfort trickles in.
Prick my limbs with your puppet strings.

I [can] stand alone.

Intrauterine I once was

Nervously you filled my pre-climactic void.
I choke myself with " I don't need him"
Once, you needed me.
Swindling my emotions, my existence.
Trembling with anxiety, we know what we want.
<<Love is not the variable.>>
Make me bad beau, everything I morally decline.

My head, a bullet bearing nothing.
Empty and so vain, only to glisten in your eyes.
What beauty was once in my petal lips, drained now by your insecurities.
Let me put myself in your sight, to show everything I never was or hoped to be.
To see what you see in me...

I [want] to stand with you.

6/2/09

2 comments:

  1. I love the why everything flows; Very poetic.
    You are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would make excellent songs.

    ReplyDelete