Monday, November 15, 2010

Scarlet Comforts

My lips shining scarlet red, I allured you.
Shame is my name, pain was the game.
No longer blind...and cleansed to be dirty.
A fuck up with no strategy.

Manic persuasion cradling your ego, I can't imagine what I've got left.
Take me away from my world to make me a garden in your own.
This life induced with amphetamines is crumbling far too fast.
Leeching my morality to nourish your stability.

A guilt you can never repair, that day you lost my naivety. 
Fall in love did I, with the simplistics of human-bliss.
No more!
I've remembered how to be strong enough to reject.
I've gotta slit the breast of affection I craved from those around me.

Weened of adoration and greedy for vendetta.
8/11/09

1 comment:

  1. This one is awesome, bring back many memories of my own. Aside from the fact that I go for opiates rather than amphetamines. Red and delicious, brings much more to mind also, and its a good mix in my mind. Also- Said it, out loud (not something I often do) and the sound of how the words go together was great

    ReplyDelete