Thursday, November 11, 2010

Creature (A Love Poem of Sorts)

Creature from out there, I beckon thee to my chamber.


I wonder, if the swift momentum of your wings will dry my tears to nevermore.


Share your secrets I shant spill a verse.


Take me to your universe where wings by birth are only shattered when hope is lost.
            A cycle so vicious I cannot contain, contain these thoughts.


Caress me with forbiddens and taste this sin.


Lay with me, the temptress!


When you venture I beg it not be far,  my thoughts can only fulfill me until I no longer

taste you on my lips.




By night my terrors of ill lonliness beckon you once again, make me quiver in submission.
                               Won't you?...won't you.




Exchange my vitals in climax, or defeat.




Creature, it's love.




Sit atop my words so naive and watch me spill my emphatics.




Day in and out, it is the eve when I suffer a thirsting need of your presence.




Lust may it be...




Creature, you are my key





8/1/09

1 comment:

  1. one of the best loves I could ever imagine myself

    ReplyDelete