Saturday, November 13, 2010

No Way Out

I’m trapped..... suffocating alone in the arms of my death bringer.
The sweet kiss of  resurrection is nowhere to be found.
To this solitude wasteland I’m bound.
The fiery ground steals my innocence,erasing the foundation of good judgement as the smoke drowns my vision.
It reminds me of my pasts’ regrets,
...personifying me it's your every will.
I’m a lost cause trembling in the shadow of hope with no identity to call my own.
Longing for someone who bears my pain to free me from this shroud of non-existence.
The wings forged and feathered in the darkest corner are stitched to my back with the thread of molting ash.
I'm not meant to be your somebody,
I'm of another kind, genetically breaking your code of all reason.
My second chance, angelically coated with doubt and habits all too degrading.
It leaving me a monster, no mother could love.
Running through a maze of fallacies, I fall to my knees and surrender.
There’s no way out!

11/13/10

1 comment:

  1. The painkiller/the angel/the fallen/the saviour
    bears the measure of hope, a degree of light through a tunnel.

    very interesting writing, reminds me of myself :)
    also-visual. Very vivid thoughts with this, dark and beautiful, but not overpowering, not heavy darkness, I think of that time before I see the sun rise :)

    ReplyDelete