Thursday, November 11, 2010

Suspension

Melodic anguished lies.
Please love me again.
I'm torn,
an impaled cadaver.
You gave me life!
Bewitched again...
A massacred smile sewn to my face.
I'm distant!
Hooks to my shoulders and calves, I'm suspended,...
In the winter breeze my soul freezes.
Don't leave me here.
I miss your kisses, though they are my noose.
Loving my shameful necro tears, I died.
Keep walking away it's no embrace you need,
your face in my chest again!
Eat my heart out...shred my purity.
Let's see you dance this one out.
A Depression That Makes Me Happy
Carved into my palms,
baby that's hate.
Suffocate....
Remember when,
... just forget it all!

-Mary Moore
1/12/07
(This is to those of you, whom I though withheld love, but made me beg for death day by day)



No comments:

Post a Comment