Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ember in the Rain

I dream. 
I die.
My darkest place is here.
Tear me apart,
go break my heart.
My darkest place is here!
I hide my disease,
please look away.
To my pillows I scream,...I cry.
My darkest place is here.
Hunger filled with misery.
My scarlet paint and tattered scars.
Mirror my illusion.
Hollow out my eyes,
no more tears.
Shattered silence,
embrace my soul.
I regret...I regret,
swallowing my innocence.
My touch and embering curse,
just leave me be....
I need no host, yet I'm a parasite.
Using you, using them.
This world is not my own.
Mock my sorrow to cover up the lies,
this house is not a home.
Barcode on my wrist,
read me like the novel I am.
Tales of agony and lifeless lullabies.
I need you,
your labeled face.
Allow me...
to carress your tragic star-dazed heart.
Unlock me from this prison,
coax away the chains.
Here I lived, deemed to die.
My darkest place is here.

11/17/07

No comments:

Post a Comment